Expanded graphite is the most common facing material used for Kammprofile Gaskets. However, other materials can be used, such as PTFE for chemically aggressive duties or mica for high temperature duties, etc.
Types of Kammprofile Gaskets
Basic style kammprofile gaskets
Item no.: RGS700
* This type kammprofile gasket for tongue and groove flanges
* Gasket without inner and outer rings
* Concentrically grooved profile on both sizes and covered with soft material layers
Kammprofile gasket with integral outer ring
Item no.: RGS710
* Kammprofile gasket with machined centering ring
* The metallic core is made with a concentrically grooved profile on both sides and a machined centering ring
* Gasket with soft sealing layer both sealing surface
Kammprofile gasket with loose outer ring
Item no.: RGS720
* The metallic core is made with concentrically grooved profiling on both sides
* A notch is turned on the outer circumference of the core in which a loose centering ring
* With soft sealing layer in both sides
Material of construction
Carbon steel, stainless steel, 321, 347, monel 400, inconel, incoloy, nickel, titanium, hastelloy, copper
Coating materials: Graphite, PTFE etc.
Products are manufactured in accordance with all relevant gasket standards to suit flange designations: ASME B16.5, BS1560, ASME B16.47, BS EN1092, DIN, JIS and NF.